Website usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Simplicated’ or ‘Simplicated.biz’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is Emmens.biz Ltd. whose registered office is 1 Greenacres, Epping, Essex CM16 6RS, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 04371216. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Ownership and Copyright
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• This website also contains content provided to us from third parties including our subscribers. Ownership of, and copyright in, this content remains with the originating party. This content is published in good faith; we do not accept responsibility for misrepresentations and copyright breaches by such third parties but will recitify such breaches immediately upon notification to us.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of us, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.