Submit a contribution
We would be pleased to hear from those of you who would like to make a contribution to any of the categories on this website. If we think your contribution is good, we will publish it here.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Attribution – what name do you wish any publication to appear under?’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Link – if you wish a publication to link back to your site’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Background and other information on your contribution’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Paste the text of your submission into this box’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions for Submissions (see below)’ type=’checkbox’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Terms and Conditions for Submission of Contributions
If you submit a contribution to us for potential publication on this website then you agree to the following:
- The material you are providing, whether images or text, is original material you have created and is not owned or produced by any other party, and you indemnify Simplicated against any claim made by a third party claiming ownership
- You own the copyright in this material
- You give a licence to Simplicated to publlish this material without fee on condition that it is attributed to yourself
- Your material does not contain any text which is defamatory, profane, libellous, racist, homophobic, sexually explicit or otherwise offensive
- Your material if fictional does not refer to real people and it is purely coincidental if any persons described are resembling a real person
In return we agree to the following:
- We will publish your submitted content attributed to yourself under your real name or nom de plume of your choice
- We will only publish an agreed form of your content. If we choose to edit the content before publication then we will obtain your consent to the edited form before publication
- We will not supply this material to any other organisation or website but will advise you of any interest received for you to take any action you decide.